MOBIDIA TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED
NOTICE TO USER:
PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE OFFERED BY MOBIDIA (the "Services and Materials") ARE OFFERED TO YOU SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY USING THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR, THE LIMITATIONS ON USE, LIABILITY AND WARRANTY SET FORTH BELOW.
4. USE OF WEB SITES INFORMATION. The information on these Sites is intended to provide general information on the services, solutions and technology offered by Mobidia Technology Inc. The Sites may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Sites subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from the Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Mobidia Technology Inc.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Mobidia Technology Inc may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services described in this information at any time without notice.
Mobidia Technology Inc assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by Mobidia Technology Inc and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk. Mobidia Technology Inc provides no assurances that any reported problems might be resolved with the use of any information that Mobidia Technology Inc provides. By providing information, Mobidia Technology Inc does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
7. LICENSE TO MOBIDIA; REPRESENTATIONS. You hereby grant Mobidia, its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to copy, display, transmit, modify and distribute the files you upload containing images, photographs, software or other materials, only for the purpose of operating the Online Services feature. You warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such files or the copyright owner of such files has granted you permission to use such files and any content and/or images contained in such files consistent with the manner of your and your licensees' use, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described herein and (c) each person depicted in such files has provided consent to the use of the files consistent with the manner of your and your licensees' use.
8. NO WARRANTY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MOBIDIA OR YOU AND A THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PARTY'S MATERIALS OR SERVICES, AND EXCEPT FOR ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR TERM TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH THE SAME CANNOT OR MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW APPLICABLE TO YOU IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE, AND ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH SUCH FEATURE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MOBIDIA AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND (e) ANY ERRORS IN ANY SOFTWARE OBTAINED FROM OR USED THROUGH THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, OR ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE AND THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOBIDIA MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE AND THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND MOBIDIA MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (i) MOBIDIA DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, (ii) MOBIDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND (iv) MOBIDIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, WILL MOBIDIA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT MOBIDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE OR THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES, THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE, ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES OR OTHER CONTENT, ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED, OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE ONLINE SERVICES FEATURE.
MOBIDIA WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR FILES CONTAINING IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS ARISING UNDER LAWS OF COPYRIGHT, LIBEL, PRIVACY, OBSCENITY OR OTHERWISE. MOBIDIA ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF SUCH FILES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARK INFORMATION. Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Mobidia Technology Inc. All rights reserved. Mobidia, .wave, SpeedyApp and CUBuddy are trademarks of Mobidia Technology Inc. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Mobidia Technology Inc will take all appropriate legal action necessary to fully and effectively enforce its rights, whether such rights are in respect of a trademark, service mark, copyright or any other intellectual property right or other right of Mobidia Technology Inc under applicable law, as set out in these Terms.
15. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, or if you have any other questions regarding the Sites, please contact Mobidia Technology Inc. at email@example.com.
For other inquiries regarding this web site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org